Monday, February 16, 2009

The Real Housewives of Orange County




OK. Everybody has their reality tv show they are addicted to for some reason or another. Miranda's is Jon & Kate + 8, Shell's is The Bachelor (ette). I love, Love, LOVE Bravo TV's The Real Housewives of Orange County, Gretchen Rossi is my fav! That woman is BEAUTIFUL beyond words, inside and out! I also love The Girls Next Door and I am bracing myself for it to end 4ever, but all good things must end. I think the reason I like the real housewives so much is that, as I am sure most of us do, I wish I didn't have to work and could spend my days with my daughters and working out and keeping myself nice as oppossed to running 90 to nuthin sometimes on nuthin! But that's why they put that stuff on tv ~ right! Or maybe it is.... just to torment us!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ive never seen those shows but everyone i know that watches them love them! so i should find the time to watch! id prob get addicted too!

Miranda said...

ive seen a few episodes and I cant start watching it because Jeff would probably file for divorce if I ended up with another reality show to watch.
1.Jon and Kate +8
2.Big Brother ( wosrse than #1. MUST watch)
3.American Idol
4.Young and the Restless
must I go on

Anonymous said...

u still watch Y&R????????????