Monday, October 12, 2009

1st Karate Tournament!!! Saturday October 10, 2009

Look out competition, here they come!
My sweet little angel baby....a yellow belt! Her 1st kata...JUST LOOK AT ALL THOSE PEOPLE WATCHING :O She did just great!Would NOT want to meet that face in a dark alley!


Just look at her opponents face ~ poor little girl. My baby lil Hercules!!!!!!
This was their very 1st of I'm sure MANY competitions to come and they did so GREAT!!!!!!! I'm so proud I could just bust open!!!!!!!!
Stats.....REMEMBER THIS IS THEIR VERY 1ST EVER COMPETITION!
Jason took 1st ~ Ya'll HERE THAT! I said 1st PLACE CHAMPION in his division! He won a jacket and shirt and another stripe on his belt.
Kaleigh took 3rd ~ Ya'll HEAR THAT TOO! They did crazy good! She won a plaque and hopefully a stripe on her belt!
YAY!!! For Mommy's NINJA WARRIORS!



1 comment:

~Shelly~ said...

i had no idea they did karate! sounds like they can kick some hiney!