Monday, January 4, 2010

Cute but BAD

Ok ya'll...my cute little adorable dog is getting out of hand. He's soooooo bad that I seriously need Cesar Milan! I crate him - he barks AND WONT STOP (not whining....barking) that's bad because babies cant sleep. I let him outside he does his business...comes in and five minutes later has an accident. He's showing aggression (IE....biting at my pants leg, some serious tug of war with anything...) and that scares me because of my angels. Miranda.....I need help! I've never had a little dog and at this rate Im close to mailing him to Shelly!!!!!!! He's soooooo getting NOT cute anymore :( Any advise? I crate him almost 7 full hours with potty breaks.

3 comments:

~Shelly~ said...

U aint mailing me no devil dog! Been there, done that! LOL

Mindy said...

LOL...naw I'll keep him...iz jk :) but he is pretty rotten and Im not a mean person who spanks kids and animals....soooooooo Im having to come to terms with some major discipline :( it makes me sad to scold a teeny tiny helpless dog...but I have to put my big girl panties on :)

Miranda said...

Woop him Woop him Woop him!!!! Im just kiddin. As far as the creat thing. Can you put it somewhere that when he is in there, there is not alot of noise. That way maybe if he doesnt hear or see you then he wont bark as much. (just a thought) As far as potty training. LEAVE HIM IN THE CRATE for the 7 hours with no potty break! I am tellin you Spencer stayed in his the entire time I was at work 8 hours. He was let out to pee when I got home and then 1-2 more times before bed then he went BACK in for bedtime 8 hours and then out to pee in the AM and was out while I got dressed for work then back in he went. I know it sounds mean but its either crate him or replace your carpet! =) Or mail him to Shelly's. Get you a piece of news paper and roll it up. It is more the sound of that, that scares them to death then the actually spank to their little hiney!