Saturday, March 14, 2009

1st Movie without Mommy


Dear Lord keep her safe....said over and over and over and over and over......Maddie, Lindsey, and Amy went to the movies alone for the 1st time Saturday 3/7/2009. Only a mother that's lived to tell about it knows how very difficult it was to drop my baby off and NOT go in and hide....to simply love and trust, oh and hand her $30 bucks too. All for MALL COP! Really!!!?!!!?!!!?!! The ladies in Home Depot (next door to the movies :) kept asking, " Ma'am are you ok?" Crying as I shopped to waste time......We remember the moments......

A beautiful trio of young ladies, Thank you Lord for my many MANY blessings.

2 comments:

The Wilson Crew said...

My turn will soon come, then you can comfort me and tell me she'll be ok. Don't you wish sometimes they would stay small and the only person they want to be around is you?

Anonymous said...

oh wow!!!! its that time huh!? i remember those FUN days. just not looking forward to them with kinley!!