Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Whooped, I say!

Well, good grief and darn I'm tired. Lotta work going on around here and messing up my schedule w/my young uns'!!!!! But it will be worth it in the end. Landscaping is done and we are still paint progress. I added more rooms, might as well get the girl's done b4 summer and then I can relax and head out for the water. My sweetie bought me the new sony cybershot touch screen camera (he wanted me to think that all I got for valentines day was a washer and dryer ~ol sneaky pete!!!) so look for new and improved photos to come! Stay tuned for more b4 and after pics.....all should be quiet this weekend, both girls will be gone so I can take pics and post.

Oh! and by the way....I went blonde (or lots of highlights) and I dont think I like it too well!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

POST PICS OF THE HAIR :)