Saturday, June 20, 2009

Our Home
















Like any husband and wife....I think....you are proud of your first real home that you OWN. It seemed like a long, hard road for Jason and I but building our home from scratch was so wonderful in so many ways...and we are just that.....PROUD of it! It's been a little over a year and slowly but surely we have been able to do updates here and there. One of my fav's is the "front porch" complete with rocking chairs to watch our children grow and play and eat ice cream from the ice cream truck! We are so lucky to have the best neighbors in the world who over this year I grown to think of them as TRUE FAMILY. We would do anything for them and they to for us, what a blessing. Here are a few pic's of updates...I'm super proud of the front landscaping and Jason hard wired the lights himself, complete with proper buried cables. It looks so nice and so many couples from our subdivision have stopped us to compliment on how nice the house looks at night!!! My heart is full pride, mostly for my sweet hubs who works hard so is ladies have it so nice :) I love you, sweetheart!

1 comment:

~Shelly~ said...

i love all the wall art :) looks good! i know yall are proud!!