Friday, June 5, 2009

Sea World Part 2
















For those who know me well... my alter ego is Sara Evans. I love this woman and have been told and asked by countless people that I look like her or "do you know you look like Sara Evans?". Somedays I see it, somedays I don't. Well, Sea World hosted "Bud and BBQ" weekend while we were there and a Sara Evans concert!!!!! All included with your pass. Now, while I do love King George.....King George doth not sing Bluegrass....Sara Evans and her two sisters who happen to be her back up singers DOES!!!!!! When you take girls who have been singing together since BIRTH usually you get perfection and they were 10 stars above perfection. Acapella (no instruments) just their sweet harmony hi and low and bone chilling beautiful BLUEGRASS! This was a phenomenal birthday present and she put on a great concert!

No comments: