Monday, September 7, 2009

The Office (AKA Workout Room)







I started a month ago on my office / workout room but things took a bad turn. We broke the elliptical machine and since I didn't pay that much for it...we decided not replace it right now.






I have finished the room and to me it looks great, may not be everyone's taste, but I sure ;ove the colors. I refinished the desk and painted it. Added new hardware...etc, etc. Since I have 2 businesses to run, staying organized is essential. Plus I scrapbook, as you can tell from the tower in the corner.






Now that I don't have a workout room I decided to join Lady of America Fitness. Two reasons....Zumba (look it up ~ it's a FREAKIN GOOD TIME) and NO MEN. Now that I have a fairly nice set of tah-tah's I hate it when men stare. That is not the reason I fixed them, to get stared at!!!! But I don't have to worry about it here. By BMI is ideal for my 5'7 frame...weighing in at 133 lbs....Woooohoooo!

2 comments:

Fit Dani said...

if it aint their taste too bad its adorable! ohhh to have a room decicated to me... in my dreams... one day!
Im redoing my kitchen right now-- and i am headed to canton on the 1st of oct to buy lots of stuff for it! i cant wait!

Miranda said...

i think its cute!