Monday, September 7, 2009

What a man, what a MIGHTY GOOD MAN!

The new black granite sink!

My hero!



My sweetie has not had a day off in a month, poor baby! So when he does...what does he do??? Looks at me and says..."what needs to be done, Baby"?
This weekend he put together a new media stand and mounted the flat screen to it and changed out our cheapy builder grade sink to a granite one! Not to mention, he got a smokin' deal! It was normally $350 at Home Depot on sale for $249 ~ Labor Day Blow out....when we got to the register he told the clerk "The sign says it's 20% off".... so she took ANOTHER $50 off making the final cost $200!!!!!!!!!!!! That's C*R*A*Z*Y!!!!!!!
He really does work so hard and then comes home and never neglects us or what needs to be done. I am the luckiest girl in the world to have the best husband in the world!

I love you, baby!

1 comment:

Fit Dani said...

next time bring me and ull get 10% off for military :) let me know when u need it , and ill be there!