Tuesday, August 11, 2009

ALWAYS READY FOR A GOOD TIME!!!!!











If it involves water, my girls hit the door running! They crack me up! This is The Saginaw Recreation Center and they have a pool with a big water slide (big to the kids that is). It's super cheap to go and I get a nice break to layout....nap....and read. When they get this age they only need you for $$$ for icecream! :( But it's ok, rest is a good thing!

I am still working on my workout / office room. I can only do a little at a time, hence the sneak peaks, Miranda! Trying to get the girls birthdays x 2 (Kaleigh 7/21 and Linz 8/27), school supplies x 2, and school clothes x 2...plus run a daycare and do all the machine shop paperwork, throw in karate 2 nites a week and cheer 2 nites a week doesn't leave me much time to decorate.
I have ordered curtains and bought shelves so as soon as I get those up I will post new pics. Oh and on top of it all, helping my friend organize her house and paint before her baby girl gets here in October!!!

1 comment:

~Shelly~ said...

they are too cute. they are always having fun! i miss those summer days!!