Saturday, August 15, 2009

Teehee!!!!!


This is my absolutle fav thang to blog about!!!! Find some old funny pics and post them!!!! Love you cousin! This was taken at a Bluegrass Festival in Grapeland, TX.....Too funny ;)~ I had some tiny boobies!!!! THEN :)
***UPDATE*** ok ok...so my cousin gets mad because I find all these great old pics and post them. I promise to stop. BUT I love this picture! If you know her... then you know she has the absolute greatest sense of humor that I miss so much! It's actually a terrible of pic of ME!!!! She looks great, to me. It looks I had a few too many drinks, BUT....you can't drink there....no alcohol allowed :) I wont take it off bcuz I really do "like" the pic, but I wont hunt up anymore :( It's a sad sad day.

3 comments:

Miranda said...

just so you know! i am NOT very happy about this!!! this is now 2 bad pictures of my you have posted.

Mindy said...

I'm so hurt :( I love this picture of me and you. Everytime I look at it, I think of you and smile! You have the GREATEST sense of humor and are one of the funniest people I know and I love you, so now. Find one of me and post it. I dare you.

~Shelly~ said...

and where was i?