Monday, August 3, 2009

Any one want to work out?


K....so our 4th bedroom is now the workout room! Try moving exercise equipment up a turning staircase!!! My hubby is not happy :/ However painting stripes is totally cool! I love brown and blue together, so I decided to give it a whirl and I love it! I'm not finished yet, but here's a sneak peak....the colors make me want to go on vacation to someplace tropical.
If you ever try and do horizontal stripes, spend the extra $15 and buy a LASER LEVEL. It is a priceless tool to own if you love to decorate!

3 comments:

Miranda said...

we would love to see the rest of the house too. NO more sneek peeks,, COME ON

~Shelly~ said...

i wish we had a workout room! my elliptical is next to our bed. blah.
i guess i couldve had one but i decided on a play room instead!

~Shelly~ said...

oh love the colors too, its so pretty!