Saturday, December 19, 2009

Christmas 2009 ~ Always Believe in Santa Clause!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
You know, as I soon become the mother of a teen I worry that pictures of childhood innocence will become boring, very shortly. So I played dress up with my sweet angels and away to the portrait studio we went.....and how special these "pre teen' pictures will forever be to my heart. Lindsey is growing into a young lady so fast and Kaleigh is fast on her heels....(tear!). It was so fun and there are more pic's to come. But when they're all grown up the pictures and memories are what we have to remember and boy did we make memories today ;)

3 comments:

Miranda said...

I love this picture. Me and Jeff both think that it is really neat that you cant really "see" good ole St. Nick! And Kaleigh's smile is to precious

Unknown said...

LOVE the picture!! They are so pretty! What a cute way to have them pose!
Talked to your mother today! Just had to take the time and call her. Hope all of you have a Merry Christmas! Love you!

~Shelly~ said...

I need to come up there and get some pictures. Our Santa sits in a freakin purple chair for heavens sake.
And why cant I have hair like K's? SO PRETTY! The girls are getting so big & will be grown before we know it!