Thursday, December 10, 2009

More Christmas....I just love Christmas!!!!

Kaleigh's dress up stage lights :)
Pretty Pink tree, for Shells :)

Anyone recognize that beautiful mirror, antique pitcher and bowl???
AND...I love the sign with all my heart, it's so true. This hangs in my entry way so when you walk in and look up, you see it....and know that this house, our beautiful daughters, all the little angels that I love dearly and care for every day.....it's all possible because Jason and I fell in love. I take nothing for granted and I learned the hard way.

All my banisters are done....

Along with anything else I can attach garland to!!!!

5 comments:

Miranda said...

well that would be the mirror and bowl from mamaw and papaws hall way out side the bathroom. :) NEXT TEST PLEASE

Mindy said...

And the winner is! I love it so much and my children know that if it gets broken or hurt in any way, they must choose a body part to be removed.

~Shelly~ said...

Thats not fair I just read this :)
I miss them both sooo much. (sigh)

I LOVE THE TREE, in fact that is the one I am going to be searching for. Is it from WM?? If not they have one just like it for $15!

Ur house looks great Mindy!

Mindy said...

Well thank ye! And each kiddo has one in her room, bought em at Tarjay for $9.99 NOT inc the cutie tree skirt!

Unknown said...

You are just "MARTHA" made over!! You're house looks so cute all decorated for the holidays! Would love to see it! The mirror and bowl are too familiar!! Glad you are using it! Puppy dog is a cutie too!