Friday, December 18, 2009

From Worn out to Decked out! Finally!

EWWWWW!!! I've had 3 offers on it already!
Hot!
Yes..... it is parked in the yard, my handsome hill billy!

My poor, hard working man does without so much.....yeah RIGHT!!!! In the vehicle department this is very true tho. He is not one who appreciates finance charges or an intrest rate, that's y we have very little debt... But enough is enough, he finally broke (coulda been than 28 degree morning LOL~notice there is no back window or top on the K5 Blazer, it no longer exists. But he did like it...like I thought he would...I found it and thought he would look sooooo hot driving it ~ A New Jeep CJ7 with some sweet tires! And boy does he ever look H~O~T! But he looked hot in the K5 too...the men really loved that piece! It has one other GREAT feature...it'll pull the boat...yeah!!!!!


What was that term you used sweet cousin Mo???? My crash ass husband, hmmmmmmm ;)~


However that piece of S#%T K5 stills sits in front of our house!